Marathon Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe Club, established in 1985, is a premier cross-country ski facility in Ontario that includes:
- 15km of ski trails through the boreal forests of northern Ontario;
- 5km of night skiing under high efficiency lighting;
- 5 km of snowshoe trails quaintly woven through the trees with vistas of Lake Superior;
- A full service chalet with waxing facilities, washrooms, social areas, and a canteen;
- Rental equipment for classic and skate skiing, as well as snowshoeing; and
- Seasonal lessons for youth up to age 18 interested in learning how to ski.